Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dell Froot desktop with no keyboard, no monitor details


Famous industrial designer,Paulina Carlos recently introduced the future computer concept, named Dell Froot.The Dell Froot desktop is totally different from conventional desktops in both shape and size.The Dell Froot desktop doesnt have a system unit,a keyboard or even a monitor.

The new Dell Froot desktop uses a laser keyboard and for display it uses screen projection technology.
Actually Dell Froot desktop is a small device that includes two built-in projectors, one for display and other for creating a virtual keyboard.The keyboard is projected on to the table and the display screen is actually the wall to which the system faces. 

Dell Froot looks similar to a small panel with a convex rounded central part.The DVD drive is a slot-loading optical drive placed at right side along with ports.Dell Froot is expected to be offered in bright colors.

Tags:-Dell Froot desktop details, Dell Froot desktop features, Dell Froot desktop images,future computer concept from DEll, Dell future computer concept, Paulina Carlos, Dell Froot future desktop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

My name is Charlie and I am from Stirling. I have in recent past discovered this forum and I like it very much.
I am a bit shy so I will not write much about me but maybe when I will get confortable, you will get to know me better!
My main hobbies are playing piano and watching movies. I also love outdoor activites but the temperature has been very bad for the last weeks or so here |.

I was wondering if someone else here is from the UK too?

I am glad to have joined this forum!
Cya!
:)

Charlie

PS: I apologize if this was posted in the wrong topic. I could not find the right one!

Nipun said...

hi frnd for your kind knowledge this is not actually a forum... you could either subscribe the recent updates via email shown here and also you could possible to become a follower either
regards admin

Anonymous said...

I searched for something completely different, but found your website! And have to say thanks. Nice read. Will come back.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Oliver

Nipun said...

helo Oliver,

you could use part of the information about my post by providing the back link...

Anonymous said...

auto class replacement ford grille shell 2007 concept lexus lf honda goldwing sidecar a pimped car

Anonymous said...

very good!